Free Thanksgiving printables

Since I work during Thanksgiving we typically do Thanksgiving dinner at our house and try to have our families come over to celebrate with us. This year I wanted to make some fun decorations and make it a bit more festive especially since the kids are getting older and can appreciate it a bit more. I found these adorable little Thanksgiving pilgrims and indians on Pinterest and had to share them with you. The site has AMAZING paper dolls that range from monsters to animals. They are precious, high quality and easy to put together. All for FREE!
Click HERE to visit the Paper Toys site. I printed off these little "Thankful" flags in a small size and glued them to stripey straws. Click HERE to be redirected to the site to download the file.
These are the Fall stripey straws I used. I bought them from Sweet Shop Lulu HERE.
I used this free printable Thanksgiving kit at Paper Glitter to make bunting, napkin holders, customizable invitations, coloring pages, and lots of other goodies. You'll love this kit's great quality and best of all it's FREE!
I used several of the pieces from this Hostess With The Mostess free modern Thanksgiving kit which you can download by clicking HERE. I especially loved these napkin wrappers and the wine bottle labels.
I hope that you guys are able to download some of these fun designs and liven up your Thanksgiving tables as well :)

Comments

Popular Posts