This is what feeds my soul!

I posted this video a long time ago and lately have felt a longing to see it again.


When I was searching youtube for it I found this NEW video sort of an epilogue to the first video. With tears in my eyes I'm typing this because THIS is what it's all about.


I am going to visit my sponsor kiddos in Ethiopia in November and I really pray that one day they will be like Jimmy and "pass it forward". For information on how you too can make a difference for a child and stand in the gap please to go www.hopechest.org .

Comments

Hi there! I was hoping you could email me at matheslindsay@yahoo.com to talk about designing some baby shower invitations. Your button on the side of your page that says "babies from ababa" is exactly what I have in mind...those colors, birds, and add something owl. Anyway, I'd love to hear from you!! :)
Lindsay

Popular Posts