This and that...

I keep seeing blogs where people are finding some amazing stuff at Dollar Stores. So I ventured out to the Dollar Tree near my work and did come away with one find - these little plastic popcorn holders. I thought they would be GREAT for a carnival or circus themed kids party. They were $1.00 for 2 cups. You could also create a printable and just cut it out to fit the side of the cups to suit any themed party and make it personalized.



In this view you can gauge the scale by comparing the cups to our papertowel holder.



The other day Ezra came up to me like this:


The guy seriously cracks me up.

At work on Thursday I saw something similar to these rice krispie treats on sticks in a mail order magazine for $19.95 each! So I decided to go home and make some mini ones myself. Well as you can see mine are very messy and not worthy of any magazines yet :) I already know where I went wrong and what I need to do next time to make them better. They were tasty and cute and I think anything on a stick gives it a little something extra!


Comments

Popular Posts