New Blog Designs...

This header was requested by a woman wanting to surprise her friend living in Benin to help spice up her blog. Her blog currently has a giraffe print background with a yellow scalloped trim, so I thought this little giraffe would be a cute addition as well as bringing some more color.

2 different giraffe options:






This blog button was requested by a family who wanted a button with a peace sign in the background with some bright primary colors. Next up is a header to match! :)
2 options:


Comments

Love that root one Becky! Cool job!
Kristen said…
Just bought a shirt for my daughter to support adoption! Blessings!
Debb said…
Hi Becky Lee!

You are making such adorable blog buttons! Way to go girl! Ok, so I think I am now ready to take you up on your offer to create a button for my blog! What a great way to get a button and support your adoption at the same time! :o)

How do I go about ordering one?

Popular Posts