Belated Thanksgiving...

So Michael and I were alone for Thanksgiving this year since our family is in Louisiana and I had to work so we still fried a turkey and cooked dressing, sweet potatoes, etc. Let me tell ya... we have A LOT of left overs. Usually we got to someone else's house for Turkey Day and I'm longing for left overs the next day but this time I'm hooked up. Ezra was totally not interested. We still can't really get him to eat "solid" foods. YUCK! I started putting up our Christmas decorations - YEA!!! I love love love this time of year. I just ordered a lot of Christmas scents for my Scentsy and I can't wait to burn them. It's crazy to think that this time last year I was packing up stuff to get ready to go to Ethiopia to pick up our baby boy and preparing to be a mom! It's surreal to me to think that we've had him for a year already, then again it feels like he's been with us forever. I can't wait to get started on adoption #2... the Navy needs to hurry it up already b/c this mama's getting really tired of being the only source of income. gotta run and get back to work. I am so thankful for all my fabulous AWAA families and my supportive group of family and friends!

Comments

Popular Posts