Back to work...

Well this is my last day off of work since my surgery :( It's been nice to be off for a whole week but now back to reality. And the whole no holding Ezra for 3 weeks thing went right out the window! It's impossible with him crawling around so well now! The poor thing has bumped his head many times and now he can sort of say "ma ma" so when he's hurt and crying and saying "Ma ma ma ma ma" over and over I'm like.. ahhhhhh I can't help it I have to coddle him sweet boy! Well we also need to ask for your prayers regarding Michael's latest plan for his future. Since the whole job search has been such a bust he's decided to try to get his MBA from TCU here in Fort Worth. His application is due April 15th!! So we have 2 weeks to get his essays and applications all ready and for him to study (AKA Cram) for his GMAT. but if he is accepted the military has a new GI bill that will pay 100% of the tuition AND give him a monthly housing allowance for being a veteran after 911!!!! So I am really praying that this is something God has in mind for our family. Of course if now we'll likely apply again next year or even apply for law school but I hope that this is the revelation that we've been praying for. I will miss my stay at home hubby but it would be nice to have a second income again. Especially since I seem to be using up all our funds with my sicknesses lately :)

Comments

Anna said…
praying for you guys with these decisions!

Popular Posts