No news...

Well we've officially begun the start of our EIGHTH month waiting for a match after having our paperwork in Ethiopia. Michael had a "feeling" that Monday would be the day, alas obviously his feeling wasn't correct :( I still haven't had that "feeling" yet and I don't think it will be this week even though I'm begging and pleading with God to let it be so. I also found out today that we're not #2 like we thought we're likely in the top 5 but I'm not sure where we sit b/c there are supposedly some mystery families ahead of us. BUT our adoption coordinator did tell me that it would be THIS month so I'm focusing on that and just living every day (just with a bit more anxiety with every phone call). I know that one day the phone will ring and it WILL be the agency calling to tell my about my baby boy! Isn't that so exciting! I can't wait!

Comments

kristin said…
oh man...the wait is hard huh?

Popular Posts